Sage Coaching, Training & Consulting
A wholistic approach utilizing nature, stories, narrative, creativity, wellness, information, questions, resources to address topics including transitions, life work, interpersonal skills, mental health, family, trauma, grief, transitions, self-care and more. Sessions, training and groups are tailored based on the unique needs of the person or group.
Using an eclectic approach, I coach individuals of all ages, families, groups, organizations, communities, and schools with a focus on wellness, mindfulness, and renewal.
We work together to explore questions, life transitions, trauma, grief, life purpose, and creative solutions.
I believe self-awareness, insight, and defining values and values alignment are the keys to ease, happiness, and fulfillment.
I look forward to supporting you on your journey!
Training & Consulting
Training’s are designed to fit the needs and goals of the audience. Topics have included:
- Job readiness workshops for youth
- Telling our stories
- Team building
- Finding our passions
- Gender & sexuality
- Living artfully
- Caring for elders
- Service Learning
- Community Partnerships
Some words on who I am:
- intuitive, curious, mindful, wholistic, eclectic
- radio & podcast producer who loves the story and the interview
- community minded, advocate, activist
- kombucha brewer, baker, foodie
- natural coach, healer, artist
- storyteller, nature love, lifelong learner
- youth-family-elder-community worker, caregiver, support,
- deep feeler, empath, passionate
- creative, insightful, resourceful
- simplicity, curious, responsible